A click and swipe have got us all. Smartphones are an integral part of our lives. According to recently published data, there are around 3.5 billion smartphone users around the world. Whether utility or entertainment, it gives us all. Did you get the best music app for Android? The little hand-held device has made lives simpler for us; not just lives but even trade and commerce.
Mobile apps are great at selling products and services, sending money or tracking live locations. It truly is a wonderful device and apps further enhance its utility. Mobile apps have been a game-changer for not just communication and business but even education and learning.
Smartphone Is A Little Bundle Of Joy With A Large Screen
This could be a cliché but you would like to hear again why we love smartphones so much. Won’t you? It is an indispensable part of our lives. So let’s brush through the unavoidable factors that make us carry it almost everywhere.
- Communication within a blink: Your message reaches the other within almost a nanosecond or even before. Better we call it instant communication. We travelled a long way to reach this stage when we could reach to people anywhere, within such a short time. While emails connected parts of the worlds, instant messaging apps dissolved time. You communicate with each other in real-time. This indulged us into even more and got us into it.
- Easy and ready internet surfing: It is nearly impossible to resist your curiosity, especially when you can connect readily. Mobile apps are indulging. Brands are out there invoking your curiosity to check out their stock and engage with them. It automatically indulges users to surf the internet. It gets them to look for things that they may not need but enjoy the pleasure of surfing. The next time you surf, make sure to look for the best music app for Android!
- Instant photos and videos: When the app-phenomenon began we hardly had any app for photographs or videos. However, now we have plenty of such apps and more coming each day. Internet is flooded with visual and audio-visual content. It even enhanced the vibrancy of the medium and changed how we perceived communication, forever. Interestingly, it created career options too. Isn’t that great?
- Connect with the world in a click: Mobiles eased communication and applications made it more lucid than ever. When we are talking about loving mobiles in 2020, we exclude apps from the conversation. It is the apps that have further multiplied the frequency of communication. All you need is to install a particular app, click and swipe it for communication or sharing. How can you not love your smartphones when it allows you to connect with the world in a click?
- Learn: Smartphones and mobile apps are perhaps some of the best things that have happened to us. It’s easier to access the internet than ever and with the help of numerous e-learning apps, you can learn anything that you want to. You love it because you can learn more than enough from it.
- Get entertained: When it comes to entertainment your smartphone can surprise you. Trust me it can! Videos, music, movies, games and anything more you wished for? It gives you all. You just don’t get to enjoy the best music app for Android; you can create videos and edit photographs too.
- Locate and reach to new places with GPS: The GPS feature on smartphones freed you from the need of asking people about places. Switch on your GPS, locate and track to reach your destined destinations. This cannot get simpler than this. It saved you from asking strangers which may invite troubles. Especially, if you are visiting an unknown place.
- Assured privacy: Communication through smartphones is more secure than you assumed it to. They are encrypted end to end, which means that the conversation between you and the receiver is completely secured. Mobile apps assure security a step further. You can lock individual apps and thus protect them from unauthorized access.
- Increase your productivity: Smartphones have tools and features that enable you to record your day’s activity. By analyzing the regular data, you can understand how productive you have been. You can self-help apps on your smartphone which will keep you motivated for your tasks too.
From communicating to getting entertained by the best music app for Android, to others, you get it all. Do you have any more reasons for loving your smartphone? Do tell us?
How To Avoid Getting Almost Addicted To Your Smartphone?
Yes, that’s quite obvious. When you like it so much you can get habituated to it and then get addicted to it. Smartphones are never harmful until you get addicted to it. So, we suggest a few easy and effective ways to keep away from such a chance.
- Find offline sources of happiness: Often we use smartphones to get away from our loneliness and indulge during our free-time. That’s disastrous! Find some offline and manual activities which make you feel good. Meet your friends and go for outings. This will make you less depended on your smartphone.
- Limit its time in your personal space: Avoid using your smartphone before going to sleep and after waking up. Strictly keep it away from your resting time. That’s something that you must do!
- Keep a tab on your usage: You are the best person to keep a check on yourself. Commit to a usage limit or do not use an unlimited data pack, whichever you are comfortable with. Then track your usage and adjust your habit to restrict your usage within the committed limit.
- Meditate: You need to calm your mind often; more often than you think you do. So take time out to meditate. This may take you days, or weeks, or even months but you must not give up. Eventually, you will learn to meditate and give away your addiction to smartphone.
- Engage in physical activity: Often you take an app as a substitute for a couple of our physical work. You must try exactly the opposite of this. Engage in physical versions of the apps that you are addicted to. This will gradually limit and reduce your dependence on your smartphone.
- Turn off notifications other than communication: Constant notifications are distracting and often irritating. Isn’t it? However, you cannot stop being notified unless you turn off the option. If you do not receive constant notifications, then you won’t feel the need to check your phone often.
Also Read: Know The 10 Serious Side Effects Of Turmeric
How To Find The Best App For Android Smartphones?
Talk of smartphones and you know its Android. It’s the most common and popular platforms. You have more Android users than iOS users. So, if you want to find the best music app for Android phones, follow these.
- Ask for recommendations: It is one of the most assured ways to get the best music app for Android. You can trust your friends much more than paid and planned reviews. It is only when your friend is satisfied with the app that they will recommend you the same. So, by asking your friends, you get filtered options too.
- Look for genuine reviews: It would be difficult to find, but you can tell which is a genuine review and which is not. Read a few reviews, a genuine review would be spontaneous and not as carefully worded as a paid one. So keep an open and alert mind while reading app reviews in the Play Store.
- Check out forums: This is the best place to look for genuinely good music apps. Social media forums are an extended part of your common circles in the digital world. You have like-minded people in related forums. Music forums would have people discussing music, trends, instruments and other relevant things. You can place your question and ask for suggestions. You will get a lot of genuine replies to help you find the best music app for Andro
- Try them out: If you are not convinced by any of those that I suggested you above, then you must try them out yourself. However, this will take a lot of your time and data but you can experience them all. You can know which app has the best collection of the songs, how user-friendly one is. You can also know how convenient would it be for your mobile – space-wise. Install some of the apps recommended by your friends and pick the best one!
We cannot suggest the best music app for Android because preferences differ from person to person. Rather, it would not be a good practice to tag one as the best and leave others unattended. You are well aware of your requirements and expectations. Therefore, you can best judge which music app would be best for you.