Do you know how Whataburger got this wonderful and awesome name? No? No problem I will tell you the whole story by starting it with the Official Whataburger Survey.
Actually, It is a very unique and cool story.
TheWhataburgerchain’s founder Harmon Dobson had a vision to make a burger, which is so HUGE that when people picked it up to take a bite they would automatically say, “What a burger!”
After that, Harmon Dobson turned his vision into reality and the Whataburger chain started out serving beautiful five inch burgers while everyone else was serving smaller four inch burgers.
This helped Whataburger customers in differencing the Whataburgerburgers with other burger serving companies, which grows, as friends and would tell others, “Wow Whataburger serves such big burgers, which is exactly what Harmon had in mind.
Whataburger burgers are much better than any other burger by other burger serving companies.
The first few days when the first Whataburger store opened was actually slow just like any other new food store. In the first store of Whataburgerthe burgers, which were sold were of the worth $191 only.
Many people love burger made by Whataburger. As the days passed, Whataburger store made a sale of burger, which was worth $141.80 in just one day. In other words, we can say that Whataburger sold around 551 burgers in just one day.
Harmon Dobson and Paul Burton the founder and owner of Whataburgeropened the first Whataburger store or restaurant in Corpus Christi, which is in Texas back in the year 1950. Today, Whataburger is operated by the original Dobsons and in addition to this Whataburger hasa very small number of additional franchisees too. Whataburger has around25 franchisees.
Today the Whataburger store chain has expanded to over 800 locations in the Southeast and Southwest in the United States.
The Whataburger store has its headquarters in a large foot office building of around 140,000 square in the original founding state of Whataburger store, but are now located in a different city, San Antonio, which is in Texas.
Back in the year, 1961 Whataburger started building the orange and white striped roof locations because Harmon was a pilot and wanted the restaurants to be able to be seen from the sky. What an idea? Is not it? I mean it is a superb idea for promoting the Whataburger store.
Do you Like Whataburger burgers? No matter what your answer is. Nevertheless, I bet you definitely like the Free Food. Is not it?
Here you can find out how to get a free gift on your next visit to Whataburger just by saving the purchase bill receipt of Whataburger store whenever you eat in the Whataburger store. After that you have to take the Whataburger store customer feedback survey.
The official website of the Whataburger store or restaurant is www.whataburgersurvey.com
Table of Contents
Some details about the Whataburger feedback survey:
- Prize or reward, which is offered by the Whataburger store in this Whataburger feedback survey, is a free Whataburger.
- There is a purchase needed for participating in the Whataburger feedback survey.
- The purchase bill receipt of the Whataburger store is valid for the three days of purchasing only.
- The unique coupon code, which is mentioned in the purchase bill receipt, can be used for one time only.
- There is a restriction of purchasing a medium fry and a drink whenever you use that unique coupon code.
When you take the Whataburger feedback survey, you will get a unique coupon code, which is redeemable with which we can get a free whataburger’s burger and that unique coupon code can be used on the next visit to the Whataburger store. However, for that you have to do a purchase of a medium fry and a medium drink along with your free burger, which you redeemed with the your unique coupon code.
Steps to be taken to participate in the Whataburger feedback survey:
- You have to Purchase a product or something at a Whataburger store and save your purchase bill receipt for sure.
- After that you have to visit the Whataburger feedback survey official website and take the online Whataburger feedback survey.
- Answer all the questions asked to you.
- All the questions are directly or indirectly related to the Whataburger store and their service as well as directly related with your experience with the Whataburger store.
- You have to enter your Saved unique coupon code to redeem the free gift or reward offered on your next Whataburger store visit.
- You than have to enter your personal details.
- Submit the Whataburger feedback survey online.
Rules and regulations to be followed for participating in the Whataburger feedback Survey:
- You must have to make a purchase at the Whataburger store in order to be eligible to participate in the Whataburger feedback survey.
- You must have to complete the Whataburger feedback survey within the 3 days of making purchase in order to receive a valid coupon code, which is mentioned in the purchase bill receipt of the Whataburger store.
- Limit for this is one purchase bill receipt and one unique coupon code per customer.
- The purchase bill receipt and the validation of unique coupon code both are required in order to redeem the free burger from the unique coupon code.
- You must have to purchase a medium fries and a medium drink in order to redeem the free burger from Whataburger store with the unique coupon code.
- You cannot combine this offer of Whataburger store with any other active offer.
- An individual must have attained the age of 18 years at least.
- An individual must not be in the contact with any of the Whataburger storeemployee.
- An individual must not be in the contact of any of the Whataburger storeex employee.
- An individual must not be a friend or a family member of any of the Whataburger storeemployee.
- An individual must not be a friend or a family member of any of the Whataburger storeex employee.
- An individual must not be in any sort of contact with any of the Whataburger storeemployee.
- An individual must not be in any sort of contact with any of the Whataburger storeex employee.
- An individual must be a legal, eligible, and permanent resident of the United States.