Free Pancakes sounds yum? Try iHop survey!
International House of Pancakes, or iHop for short, is a pancake house restaurant chain, an American Multinational that specialises in breakfast meals. International House of Pancakes was shortened down to iHop in 1973 for marketing reasons, whereas it was founded in 1958.
Two brothers, Al Lapin and Jerry Lapin found this breakfast chain along with Albert Kallis who designed the logo and posters of the restaurant since he was a professional artist.
Now iHop is located in 1650+ locations in the world and in 2007 it acquired Applebee, so when you visit any Applebee restaurant next time, know that you are in an iHop restaurant.
Dine Brands Global is the owner of this breakfast chain, a company that was formed after iHop purchased Applebee.
Now, iHop offers a survey to its customers and in the exchange of filling it, you get attractive rewards, read on to know what those rewards are.
Now, you might be thinking why a company like iHop needs a survey, but the fact is a company like iHop needs such things so that they can stay connected with their customers.
Read on to find out the objectives behind this survey!
Table of Contents
iHop Survey Objectives
There is an expense linked with every decision a firm makes, and they always try to make sure that their decisions show results. That being said, there is a cost related to the firm’s decision to create this survey, the objectives of the survey would definitely have been worth it to move ahead with the decision. Let’s see what those goals were—
- To get to understand their customer better,
- To warrant they are providing the demands of their customers,
- To develop various aspects of the restaurant by working extra on décor and that kind of stuff,
- Direct interaction with customers will guarantee that any complaint reaches to the administration as soon as possible so that it can be resolved.
iHop Survey Prize
Whenever you visit next after taking the survey, you get a free stack of buttermilk pancakes. However, you have the option of getting $4 off on your purchase if buttermilk pancakes don’t interest you.
Please note that the prize of the receipt may vary according to the location, so check your receipt to make sure you get the prize according to your location.
iHop Survey Prize Details
Survey Prize: a stack of buttermilk pancakes or $4 off on your purchase
Receipt valid for: 3 days
Coupon valid for: 30 days
Purchase Required: Yes
How to take the iHop Survey
The steps to take the survey are very easy and you can finish this process within a few minutes. Follow the steps to know how you can get yourself three bagels for free!
- Go to the nearest iHop store and order anything you want to.
- Make sure while paying the bill, you remember to take the receipt and then save it, without receipt, you won’t be able to avail any offers.
- Then get a mobile or a laptop with an active internet connection.
- Now click on this site and access the survey: https://talktoihop.com/
- Fill in a few relevant details that you are asked and start the survey.
- Fill the answers of the questions sincerely while giving the survey.
- On the completion of the survey, the screen will reveal a survey validation code, note that code on the suitable space on the receipt.
- Now, the next time, actually within three days, when you visit the store make sure that you take this receipt with you and show the survey validation code at the counter. As a reward, you will be given a stack of buttermilk pancakes or $4 off on your purchase.
iHop Survey Homepage
When you visit the official site of iHop, you will be taken to a stark white, blue and black-coloured page. The page will ask you to fill in a 12-digit survey code. Find the code on the receipt and enter it into the flashing window on the homepage. Along with the survey code, you will be asked to enter your visit time and a seven-digit server-id.
iHop Survey Rules
There are some practices that you must conform to recognise the services they are catering to you, the rules are easy to understand and are made to make things more manageable for you.
Let’s have a look at them:
- Make sure you are making the purchase at an iHop location.
- Without the receipt you can not give the survey, so don’t forget to save it.
- The receipt of your food is valid only for three days that means you have the window of claiming a stack of buttermilk pancakes or $4 off on your purchase only within three days.
- However, the coupon expires after a window of 30 days of giving the survey, so you must redeem your coupon within this time period.
- You are only allowed to use one coupon every time you visit.
For more information about the rules and regulations of this survey, I recommend you visit their website. this is just a basic yet important list of rules, you will find a comprehensive list there. You can also find rules on the receipt of the iHop.
You might have a query that cannot be solved by a simple google search, sometimes you just need real assistance.
iHop has made sure that anyone can approach them anytime they want to so they have made a special page, you can visit the page anytime and help yourself. Also, if you would like to contact them directly, then go ahead and give them a call on the number given below.
Contact Number: 1 (866) 444-5144
The link to the page is: https://www.ihop.com/en/contact-us
So, we are at the end of the article and now we have some more information about iHop and the iHop survey.
We have an idea as to why iHop would want to go for a survey. Then we got to know some details about the iHop Survey and then we saw how we can take the survey, the process is easy, by the way. Then we saw some rules that you should keep in mind while taking the survey and then we saw how to contact iHop directly in case you want to contact them.