Acne and pimples have become a widespread skin condition for teens and adults. There are various causes. Some of the main ones include hormonal, dietary, and environmental changes. Health Conditions like PCOD and PCOS can also be one reason for the same. This is the reason why ‘how to remove pimples naturally overnight’ is one of the most searched terms on the internet.
Unfortunately, there is no way you can get rid of pimples overnight. There is no such magic that can make this happen. Various sources on the internet claim that there are things which can remove pimples and acne in just one night. However, this isn’t practical and true at all.
Well, there is good news for people with acne and pimples. You can follow specific remedies to reduce the pain and swelling caused by pimples and acne. These remedies will provide relief and also make your acne less noticeable. These natural remedies will also help speed up the process of getting rid of pimples. Let us now learn each one of them in detail.
Table of Contents
Ways on How To Remove Pimples Naturally Overnight
As mentioned previously, pimples cannot be removed in one night. In fact, it is a very lengthy process. Individuals need to be patient throughout this process. Additionally, they need to take all the necessary precautions while implementing various methods that can help them reduce pimples. Listed below are some natural ways that can help you with this.
1. Apply some tea tree oil to the pimple-affected area
The tree leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia are the primary source for extracting tea tree oil. People often use this oil to remove pimples naturally overnight. It is considered one of the best remedies for naturally getting rid of pimples. This is simply because tea tree oil has various antibacterial properties. It is also known and used for reducing skin inflammation and lightening blemishes.
Never apply only tea tree oil on your skin to get rid of pimples faster naturally. Remember to mix a desired quantity of tea tree oil with any carrier oil. You can use sweet almond, coconut, jojoba, or any other carrier oil you choose. Mix both oils well. Applying the oil mixture to the pimple-affected area. Ensure the oil stays on your skin for at least one hour. You can also keep it overnight for the best results.
Instead of tea tree oil, individuals can also choose any other essential oil for the same purpose. However, they need to consider the 1:5 ratio while doing this. To treat your pimples naturally, mix one ml of essential oil with a five ml carrier oil. Mix both oils well before applying them to your face.
Disclaimer: Individuals might experience a tingling sensation when trying this home remedy to eliminate pimples. Hence, ensure you do not apply the oil mixture all over your face. Apply on a small area and wait until the tingling sensation stops. If you feel a lot of irritation, we advise you to wash your face as soon as possible.
2. Treat your pimple by applying green tea to it
As we have previously mentioned, there is no answer on how to remove pimples naturally overnight. This is because it isn’t practical to confirm that pimples can vanish in one night. No magic can help us eliminate that severe acne in six to seven hours. However, applying green tea to your pimple is one remedy that may help you get rid of it faster.
Green tea is good for an individual’s overall well-being. Along with various health benefits, green tea can relieve pimples. Unlike essential oils, green tea can be directly applied to the pimple-affected area. Green tea is known to be rich in flavonoids and tannins. Both these ingredients are anti-inflammatory. As a result, they now help in reducing inflammation. Additionally, flavonoids and tannins help fight and reduce the amount of bacteria that cause pimples.
Green tea contains a good quantity of antioxidants like polyphenols. This helps in reducing inflammation. Additionally, antioxidants also reduce sebum production. Hence, this directly helps reduce the number of clogged pores on our skin, which leads to severe acne breakouts.
People suffering from pimples can either drink green tea or apply it to their face to treat the same. All you need to do is prepare green tea in the usual way and let it cool. Once done, either apply using a cotton ball. Or, instead, transfer the green tea into a spray bottle and sprinkle it all over your face. We advise you to keep it for at least two to three hours or overnight for the best results. Repeat this until all your pimples disappear.
3. Coconut Oil for reducing pimples
Coconut oil is one ingredient which is very commonly used to treat pimples and acne. This is simply because it possesses various anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. Additionally, coconut oil contains a good amount of lauric acid, which is further known for its antimicrobial properties. All this helps reduce the infection around the pimple area and makes pimples less noticeable.
People looking for remedies on how to remove pimples naturally overnight can directly apply coconut oil to their skin. You can either use a cotton ball to apply coconut oil or, instead, use your finger. Additionally, people can also mix coconut oil with any essential oil to treat their pimples naturally. This should be continued for at least ten days for best results.
According to various studies, applying coconut oil directly on the skin has no side effects. Instead, a large percentage of the population uses coconut oil as a moisturizer. Also, various sources claim that coconut oil is used as a natural skin brightener.
4. Apply some ice on your face to reduce pimples
Applying ice is another remedy that people list as an answer to removing pimples naturally overnight. As we have already mentioned, there is no way a pimple or acne can vanish in one night. However, applying some ice on the pimple-affected area can help calm down the pimples and reduce their size. This will directly make the pimple less noticeable.
Ice has the capability to reduce inflammation in our faces. Hence, it can be applied directly to reduce pimples. People simply need to take a small ice cube and directly rub it on the affected area of their pimple. Some of you may feel a little uncomfortable while holding the ice cube. In this case, you can simply wrap a simple cloth over it. Or instead, wearing gloves can also help in the procedure of light icing your face.
Certain products like an ice roller are readily available in the market. People can use these products to apply ice to their faces. Utilizing an ice roller can directly make this process easier and more convenient. Also, people can easily purchase it from online shopping websites such as Amazon and Flipkart.
5. Aloe Vera gel is a natural remedy to reduce pimples quickly
Aloe vera is a tropical plant which is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. Additionally, it also helps in fighting bacteria. People often apply aloe vera gel on their wounds to speed up the process of healing. But most of you won’t know that aloe vera can also help in reducing acne and pimples.
Aloe vera contains certain components that are often used in the making of creams and medicines, which are further used for treating pimples and acne at home. These components include cinnamon acid, salicylic acid, urea nitrogen, sulfur, lupeol, and phenols. All these components are antibacterial. Surprisingly, each one of these components is known for restraining bacteria, which causes pimples.
People with pimples can directly apply aloe vera to their face. It may feel sticky at first. But, eventually, the gel will dry and settle down on your face. You can either apply aloe vera gel to keep it overnight. Or instead, it can also be used as a daily moisturizer. Hence, when used regularly, aloe vera will prevent bacteria from growing and reduce the present acne.
People can also mix aloe vera gel with clove and basil oil to reduce pimples. This will act as a natural pimple-reduction oil. But make sure that the concentration contains at least 70 per cent of aloe vera gel and 30 per cent of clove oil.
Some Additional Ways How To Remove Pimples Naturally Overnight
Apart from the five methods mentioned above, here are some ways to naturally reduce acne.
- Benzoyl Peroxide Products
- Honey and Cinnamon Paste
- Turmeric and Coconut Oil
- Zinc Supplements
- Fish Oil
How can I prevent pimples and acne from happening?
Potential teenagers and adults without pimples often wonder about ways to prevent pimples from happening. Listed below are some tips that can assist you with the same.
- Dirt and dust can lead to clogged pores, which can further lead to acne breakouts. Hence, regularly wash your face and keep it clean to prevent this from happening. Also, make sure you don’t use very hard products on your face. Instead, use a mild soap or face wash that suits your skin.
- To prevent pimples and acne from happening, you simply need to keep yourself hydrated. This won’t let pores stay clogged for a long time. Also, staying hydrated directly means less sebum production on your skin.
- Do not pop or squeeze your pimples. It is impossible for an individual to not experience even a single pimple in their lifetime. Hence, whenever you witness a pimple on your face, do not pop or squeeze it. Doing this can spread infection, causing more pimples.
- Do not sleep with your makeup on, as it can lead to pimples all over your face. This is simply because makeup can lead to clogged pores. Hence, we advise you to remove your makeup properly before bed.
- Change your eating habits and keep track of the food you eat. Individuals are often unaware of the fact that highly processed foods and junk food can lead to acne breakouts. Limiting them is necessary to prevent pimples from happening.
Unlike other sources on the internet, we didn’t want to confuse our readers by claiming that pimples can vanish in one night. This is simply not a natural thing to believe in. But there are specific ways that can help you get rid of pimples faster. We mentioned five of them in this blog. Hence, if you are looking for natural home remedies to cure pimples, you can try any of these. We also recommend seeing a dermatologist if you are experiencing severe acne breakouts. With this our blog ‘the perfect answer on how to remove pimples naturally overnight’ finally ends.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Is there any way on how to get rid of pimples naturally overnight?
1. Clearly speaking, there is no way through which individuals get rid of pimples in one night. Pimples treatment is a lengthy process and can take a lot of time. However, specific methods can be used to reduce and remove pimples naturally.
2. How can I use coconut oil to get rid of pimples naturally?
2. Coconut oil has various anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. Due to these properties, it is widely used to reduce pimples naturally. It can be used to treat pimples at home in some different ways. Some include coconut oil mixed with tea tree oil, coconut mixed with turmeric, and coconut oil with other essential oils.
3. How can aloe vera gel help in reducing pimples naturally?
3. Aloe vera gel contains various antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. When applied to the pimple-affected area, aloe vera can help reduce the bacteria that cause pimples. Also, aloe vera mixed with clove and basil oil can do wonders in eliminating pimples from your face.